Starting Scrum: “Pro Tips”
strong Start Implementing Scrum
This is the easiest thing for you to do today.
Really. It’s that simple.
Here are a few professional tips to remember when starting Scrum:
- Scrum is not an acronym for anything and Scrum is not a “Silver Bullet“.
- While the word Scrum comes from the sport Rugby, there is nothing violent in the real world of implementing Scrum on your projects.
- There is a real world difference between the words “Scrum” and “Agile.” Don’t worry about that right now.
- Scrum is not about technology or agile tool vendors trying to make you Agile.
- Do not try “Scaling Scrum at the Enterprise level” if you cannot implement Scrum with one team yet.
- Scrum sounds like a pretty funny word, huh?
- Scrum is all about communication between people. And. It starts with some difficult conversations about prioritization.
- You — or your boss and organization — cannot try “Managing Scrum.”
Starting Scrum: How to Start
Subscribe to our weekly email about Implementing Scrum in the real world.
Direct to your inbox. No fluff.
Interested in a conversation?